€ 149.99 – € 254.99
Layover duration is the time between your two flights. Arriving at 10 PM and leaving at 5 AM gives a layover duration of 7 hours. Prices are per person, please book for the total number of persons.
during the NIGHT In Amsterdam
This layover tour is for transfer passengers arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport between 8 pm and 8 am. If part of your layover is within these times, please e-mail us whether to book a day or night layover tour.
The city of Amsterdam is a beauty during the day, but when the sun goes down, the magic really starts to happen. If you’re lucky to have a layover at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport during the night, get out of the airport and let us guide you through the most romantic cobbled canal-side streets in the world.
This Unique tour is Private and Customized to your Flight and Preferences.
Our local guide will pick you up at the airport and make sure you’ll get back on time for your next flight. After a train ride to the center (15 minutes), we’ll go for a bike ride along the famous canals. You’ll discover the most beautiful streets and historical squares of the capital of Holland. Amsterdam is just magnificent when illuminated during the night. Soak in romance while listening to the local telling city habits. If you feel like it, the guide will take you to the famous brown cafes for a local beer or to a nightclub where you can dance.
Our local guide adapts the visit to your own pulse and preferences of the moment. Don’t want to cycle through the rain? We’ll visit a food market or spend longer in a local brown cafe.
Feel free to request sights and museums you’d like to see so we can organise your layover at your convenience.
Get ready, this private layover tour is gonna be unforgettable!
- Students, friends, families and adults
- Transfer passengers in Amsterdam with a layover longer than 4,5 hours
- Globe-Trotters arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport between 8 pm and 8 am or having a tour beginning or ending between these times
- Tourists who want to get off the “beaten track”, get in touch with locals and gauge the pulse of the city
- People who think travelling and caring about the environment go hand in hand
- Cycle over the UNESCO World Heritage
- Visit the UNESCO listed Jordan District, near the Anne Frank House
- Enter a Dutch Coffeeshop where marijuana is sold legally
- Wonder around the Red Light District
- Discover the Amstel river, the Skinny Bridge (most famous bridge in the city), Dam Square (the main square of Amsterdam) and the Royal Palace.
- Take a great picture on Museum Square in front of the Rijksmuseum
- Eat a Dutch speciality
- Boat the magical Amsterdam canals
- Visit a typical student apartment of a resident of Amsterdam
- Learn unusual details about life in Amsterdam
- Take a Dutch train
- The local guide from Amsterdam (English, French and Dutch speaking)
- The train tickets (to go to the centre and back) including pick up from the Airport
- The bike rental
- The visit of the three main points of interest of Amsterdam
- The small local snack (Stroopwafel, poffertjes, tompoes or bitterbal)
- Private boat tour on small canal boat
- Extra food items as lunch or dinner
- Night club entrance tickets if you’d like to go to
- Price for the lockers at the airport
- Drop-off with an overnight layover is at the right track of Central Station
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before pick up time incurs 75% cancellation penalties
- Cancellation more than 24 hours before pick up time incurs 50% cancellation penalties
- We do everything in our power to make sure you’ll make it in time for your following flight. However, we are not financially liable for possible delays and therefore missed flights. It has never happened that transfer passengers doing a LocalLayover.com tour missed their following flight.
- More information? Contact us on +316 82 26 74 60, by Whatsapp or email us on email@example.com.
Layover time 10-11 hours, Layover time 11-12 hours, Layover time 4-5 hours, Layover time 5-6 hours, Layover time 6-7 hours, Layover time 7-8 hours, Layover time 8-9 hours, Layover time 9-10 hours
|Drop off point||
Right track Central Station
|Free boat tour||
Yes, please, No, thanks