€ 114.99 – € 239.99
Layover duration is the time between your two flights. Arriving at 1 PM and leaving at 8 PM gives a layover time of 7 hours. Prices are per person, please book for the total number of persons.
during the day PACKAGE
Are you having a layover in Amsterdam and will you arrive at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport between 8 AM and 8 PM?
Do you want to discover the real life in Amsterdam and see its hidden gems? Get out of the airport during your stopover with us. We’ll guide you through the beautiful historical center. See up to three times as much with us than on your own. This unique tour is private and customized to your flight and preferences.
Our local guide will pick you up at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and make sure you’ll get back on time for your flight.
After a train ride to the center (15 minutes), we’ll go for a bike ride along the famous canals. You’ll discover the most beautiful streets and historical squares of the capital of Holland. Enjoy one of the local specialties while listening to the guide telling about life and city habits of Amsterdam. Take your camera with you because the city’s reflections on the canals are unique in the world! Get ready, this private layover tour is gonna be unforgettable!
Our guide adapts the visit to your own pulse and preferences of the moment. Don’t want to cycle through the rain? We’ll visit a museum or spend longer in a local brown cafe.
Feel free to request sights and museums you’d like to see so we can organise the visit at your convenience.
Please send us a message before booking if your layover is in less than 48 hours.
- Transfer passengers in Amsterdam with a layover longer than 4,5 hours
- People who like to see the hidden gems
- Tourists who want to get off the “beaten track”, get in touch with locals and gauge the pulse of the city
- Globe-trotters who agree that travelling and caring about the environnement go hand in hand
- Cycle over the UNESCO World Heritage
- Cruise the canals with a private boat
- Visit the Jordan District, near Anne Frank’s House
- Experience silence in the courtyard of a former convent
- Enter a Dutch Coffeeshop where marihuana is sold legally
- Wonder around the Red Light District
- Discover the Amstel river, the Skinny Bridge (most famous bridge in the city), Dam Square (the main square of Amsterdam) and the Royal Palace.
- Take a great picture on Museum Square in front of the Rijksmuseum
- Eat a Dutch specialty at the Nieuwmarkt market
- Visit a typical appartement of a resident of Amsterdam
- Learn unusual details about life in Amsterdam
- Take a Dutch train
- The local guide from Amsterdam (English, French and Dutch speaking)
- The train tickets (to go to the centre and back) including pick up from the Airport
- The bike rental
- The visit of the three main points of interest of Amsterdam
- The small local snack (Stroopwafel, poffertjes, tompoes or bitterbal)
- Private boat tour on small canal boat
- Extra food items as lunch or dinner
- Museum tickets if you like to visit any
- Luggage deposit at the Airport or Central Station (Card only, 6 euro per piece at the airport)
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before pick up time incurs 75% cancellation penalties
- Cancellation more than 24 hours before pick up time incurs 50% cancellation penalties
- We do everything in our power to make sure you’ll make it in time for your following flight. However, we are not financially liable for possible delays and therefore missed flights. It has never happened that transfer passengers doing a LocalLayover.com tour missed their following flight.
- More information? Contact us on +316 82 26 74 60, by Whatsapp or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Layover time 10-11 hours, Layover time 11-12 hours, Layover time 4-5 hours, Layover time 5-6 hours, Layover time 6-7 hours, Layover time 7-8 hours, Layover time 8-9 hours, Layover time 9-10 hours
Amsterdam Airport Security, Right Track Central Station
|Free boat tour|
Yes, please, No, thanks